The octopus has three hearts

The human heart pumps enough blood in a lifetime to fill three supertankers.

The word "time" is the most commonly used noun in the English language.

The words that are tweeted daily are enough for a book of 10 million pages

A person travels a distance equal to three revolutions around the globe in a lifetime.

The world's population spends 500,000 hours a day typing Internet passwords.

Leonardo da Vinci worked on the Mona Lisa for 15 years. Until his death, he did not consider the picture complete.

Most diamonds are at least 3 billion years old. There are so many diamonds in the world that every inhabitant of the planet would get a full cup

The world's largest pearl weighs 34 kg. The dimensions of this record holder are 67 cm long and 30 cm wide.

If you fold a tower out of all the Lego parts produced in the history of the existence of this designer, its height will be ten times the distance from the Earth to the Moon

98% of homes in the UK have carpeted floors In Italy, only 2%

In Japan, only 2% of adoptions are to children, the remaining 98% are to males between the ages of 25 and 30.

All the batteries and accumulators on Earth are enough for just ten minutes to meet the needs of the planet in electricity.

Author: Vivid Gray